Terms + Conditions
By clicking checkout and/or ordering ammunition from PiedmontCartridge.com and/or its owner and/or its employees you have read, understand, and agree to ALL the terms and conditions below.
Please read each time you order as these terms and conditions are subject to change.
You are stating and agree that:
No federal, state or local law prohibits me from purchasing, possessing or being shipped ammunition or other regulated items.
I certify that I am at least 21 years of age.
- I certify that I Have not been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802))
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution
- I am not an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States
- I have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- I am not subject to a court order that hasbeen issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child and includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child or by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury.
You also agree that by ordering, handling, chambering, selling, and/or shooting this ammunition you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- By handling, chambering, selling, and/or shooting this ammunition you are stating that you are legally allowed to purchase and possess this ammunition.
- By handling, chambering, selling, and/or shooting this ammunition you accept all liability for this ammunition and remove all liability from the reloader and/or seller and/or manufacturer of this ammunition.
- The seller and/or reloader and/or manufacturer of this ammunition accepts no liability for injury, death, damage to firearms, or damage to personal property of the shooter, bystanders, or other third parties.
- The purchaser of this ammunition accepts all responsibility for injury, death, damage to firearms, or damage to personal property of the shooter, bystanders, or other third parties. All rounds must be inspected prior to use for any and all defects.
- All rounds must be inspected for proper dimensions and condition including, but not limited to, proper headspace, proper maximum casing length, cracked or weak casings, proper minimum overall length, proper power charge, and proper primer seating depth.
- All guns must be inspected by a competent and licensed gunsmith before chambering or firing this ammunition.
- All rounds and firearms must be inspected by a qualified individual for proper caliber and headspace.
Due to the nature and complexity of firearms there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges of any kind for any reason on loaded ammunition.
Any advice given by anyone, including the seller or reloader of this ammunition does not supersede nor void this agreement.
Please handle all firearms and ammunition with respect and never point a firearm in an unsafe direction.